Saturday, October 6, 2012

Emily & Nick | Albert Lea Maternity Photographer

Emily heard about me from my girlfriend, who work together, because Emily had mentioned she needed to find a photographer to photograph her soon-to-be newborn son.  When Emily contacted me, I mentioned about doing a maternity session and she jumped at the chance.  With just a few short weeks to go until baby Connor made his appearance (which Emily was actually having contractions at my house the night before Connor came out), we got these.

Albert Lea Minnesota Maternity Photographer

Minnesota Maternity and Newborn Photographer

Maternity and Newborn in Southern Minnesota

Northern Iowa Maternity Photographer

Mason City Iowa Maternity and Newborn Photography

Maternity Photography in Minnesota and Iowa

Owatonna Minnesota Photographer - Maternity

Maternity and Newborn Photography in Owatonna Minnesota

I had a lot of fun shooting these guys.  Emily was glowing as a soon-to-be mom and Nick was, well, being Nick.  Henceforth the last photo.  I'm not sure if Nick was picking something out of her nose or putting something back though...

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Photography studios mn

    ReplyDelete